Professional machinists use
for interference-free connections.
Quick pay back of purchase cost guaranteed
Professionals know using SpinLMate®
in tool-change procedures insures:
- Greater accuracy and precision
- Longer cutting tool life
- Improved surface finishes
- Increased feeds and speeds
- Predictable tool release from the spindle
- Less down time for machine spindle repair
- More consistency from operator to operator
- Greater operator safety
- More concentric, more solid, more repeatable cutting-tool-to-machine-spindle connecting
Tool-to-spindle connections are:
Remember: properly prepared and used spindle sockets wear IN not OUT!
They get better and better with proper use.
No other tool, chemical, material, or method of preparing the spindle socket does what you, using a SpinLMate®, can do to increase your machining performance and bottom-line profit!
THE PRICES SHOWN IN THE PRICE LISTS IN THE WEB SITE ARE CURRENT AS OF 6/27/2016. THE PRICES ARE UPDATED WHEN EVER CHANGES OCCUR.